This online shop is using cookies to give you the best shopping expierience. Thereby for example the session information or language setting are stored on your computer. Without cookies the range of the online shop's functionality is limited.
If you do not agree, please click here.
Canada's Unreqvited has been a musical proving ground that defied categorization right away, thus being a perfect addition to our roster. With a highly acclaimed back catalog that was assembled only within the last few years, it is easy to imagine that this prodigious artist will get very far in the future. Two years after his 2016 debut "Disquiet", which had married black melancholy with electronic opulence, both "Stars Wept To The Sea" and "Mosaic I" showed different tacks, delving into the cosmos and orchestra pit respectively.
For Unreqvited's fourth full-length the artist envisioned a sequel to "Mosaic I," which served as "an outlet for all of the joy, euphoria and passion I felt over the course of one year. This album now contains the ire, misery and anxiety in between, making it my darkest, most daring release to date."
"Mosaic II" is available as Digipak CD, gatefold LP (black, ltd. purple) and 2CD artbook with bonus track and the entire album "Mosaic I".
- Digipak CD
5. Transience I: the ambivalent
6. Transience II: the gentle void
7. Transience III: the static
Consistency, Quality and Community – Prophecy Productions has been unleashing dark and transcendental music to the world since 1996.
Prophecy is part of SPKR.
Multifaceted, independent media group specializing in the discovery, manufacturing, distribution and presentation of high quality music and art.
Shipping, Charges, Free goodies
• Germany 4,99 €
• Abroad individual shipping costs depending on weight and countryPlease note that we always ship orders completely, meaning all items you order! There are no part shipments!Free goodies:
• You will receive the label compilation CD if you order for € 25,01 and more (concert tickets not included)
All these goodies are only available while stocks last.
• Via PayPal
• Via credit card (Visa, MasterCard) - Only for regular customers
• Via sofortbanking.de
• Via direct debit (Germany-based and regular customers only)