Farsot: Music video for "The Antagonist" published
"The Antagonist" is not only Farsot's very first music video, it's also the first song to be published of their upcoming album "FAIL-LURE" (release: 21. April). You can see the outcome here:
This is what Farsot have to say about the song:
"The most straightforward song of the album, which, according to a nebulous prelude - brute and determining leading the direct path into the auditory canal - presents itself as frenetic and incisive. "The Antagonist" takes focus on the roots - on the harsh and untamed side of the band. At the same time it is the main theme of the album. The culmination. The realization. The failing unmasking. The self-abandonment and the open question about the meaning and purpose ..."
Prophecy: Music and identity since 1996.
From 1996 on when we put out our first release, Prophecy has represented identity-establishing music and high-quality product design.
Prophecy is part of SPKR.
Multifaceted, independent media group specializing in the discovery, manufacturing, distribution and presentation of high quality music and art.
Shipping, Charges, Free goodies
• Germany 4,99 €
• Abroad individual shipping costs depending on weight and countryFree goodies:
• You will receive the label compilation CD if you order for € 25,01 and more (concert tickets not included)
• You will receive the label compilation DVD if you order for € 100 and more (concert tickets not included)
All these goodies are only available while stocks last.
• Via PayPal
• Via credit card (Visa, MasterCard) - Only for regular customers
• Via sofortbanking.de
• Via direct debit (Germany-based and regular customers only)